Novitas Solutions has announced it will no longer support dial-up connectivity for submitting Medicare claims, downloading electronic remittance advices or claims reports. They will end dial-up service Oct. 24, 2016, and are strongly encouraging providers to begin an immediate transition.
- Start your transition now to avoid delay – this transition will affect many providers who will be seeking assistance.
- Dial-up elimination will affect both claims and ERAs. Make sure you select a vendor with the tools to help you with both.
- Web-based claims management applications from ABILITY are secure, reliable and affordable. Thousands of providers rely on ABILITY every day for their EDI needs.
Start your transition from dial-up connectivity with ABILITY Network by calling 888.552.4049. ABILITY can prioritize your transition and get you started without any fees before the Novitas Oct. 24 deadline.
Why ABILITY is your best option for processing Medicare claims: Our easy-to-use applications will:
- Supply you with options for electronically submitting and tracking Medicare claims, as well as non-Medicare claims to thousands of payers
- Allow you to download ERAs
- Inform you of incoming Medicare reimbursements
- Alert you to eligibility changes that could affect reimbursement
- Provide benchmarking analytics to create quality improvement initiatives that extend beyond billing
The experience and security you need: ABILITY Network is the longest-standing Network Service Vendor approved by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). We have more than 25 years of experience handling claims securely and reliably for thousands of providers.
ABILITY offers a secure file transfer protocol for users of its ABILITY | PC-ACE™ application and other billing software. We are accredited by the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC) and certified by the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH).
To ensure a smooth transition
Streamline your workflow, maximize your cash flow. Speed up the revenue cycle and reduce A/R delays for Medicare and all of your payers with an easy-to-use electronic claims submission service from ABILITY.
Keep your Medicare connectivity up to date. Get the facts on the Novitas transition.